Inventors are constantly coming up with innovations in an effort to solve common problems. Likewise, some inventors excel at the art of reinvention and in making something useful even more useful or better than its initial design. A great place online to identify some of the latest reinvention quests is Kickstarter . At Kickstarter, inventors can start an all or nothing campaign where they can attempt to raise funds for starting up their innovative projects. If the fundraiser succeeds in getting all the necessary funds, the project is funded and Kickstarter takes a five percent fee. If all of the funds are not raised, due to the all or nothing rule, the project is cancelled. Kickstarter’s all or nothing philosophy works because 98% of all projects that manage to get funding are completed. In addition, of the funded projects there are some impressive innovations. Check out just a few of the latest campaigns below. Glen Sun’s Sleep Yoga Posture Pillows Glen Sun launched a campaign on May 8 to fund his Sleep Yoga Posture Pillows Silver project. The pillows are a project created by a sleep industry designer and chiropractor. Consumers are definitely interested in seeing the project manifest, since Sun has raised nearly $84,000 for the project in about two months time and the project has over 700 backers. The pillows are set to be crafted out of 45 percent cotton and the remaining 55 percent out of a biodegradable product originating from wood pulp cellulose called lyocell. The pillows are expected to be washable, and are specially shaped so they serve as a multi-position body pillow allowing the sleeper to make use of one of four pillows, each of which offers a different type of body support. The product is a collaborative effort between Glen Sun and Chiropractor, Dr. Naveen Sharma. The different types of pillows being offered include a dual position neck pillow, a shoulder posture cushion pillow, an armrest for the side sleeper, and a multi-positional pillow. The funding has been such a success that the team is now making a yoga pillow with Silpure® zipper pillow cover: The new pillow is dubbed as “The Silver Pillow.” A Reinvention of the Night Light – Aumi Love a nightlight to light up the darkened areas in your home? How about one that’s not only multi-colored, but Bluetooth® enabled? Even better, how about one you can control with a cell phone and a light that’s also rechargeable? That’s what you’ll get out of Mitch Thompson’s reinvention of the nightlight. The Aumi has an astounding 16 million color choices, and you can use the aluminum bezel on the device to adjust the brightness. Prefer hands-free operation? The phone app lets you adjust the brightness of the light with your cell phone. This reinvention is set to be funded on July 25 after receiving some 1503 backers and over $82,000 in pledges.