computer fan controller
Packaging and Delivery
Power & Temperature Display: 10~999W/ -9.9°C~+99.9°C
- 1 x 4-Pin(Supports fans with PWM function)
- 3 x 3-Pin(Supports fans with RPM output function)
Fan RPM Control:
- PWM Regulation Method (Fan PWM)
- Voltage Control Method (Fan No.1~3)
Output Current: MAX 0.7A per each channel
Output Voltage: +4~11VDC
Input Voltage: +12VDC/+5VDC
- Power Load Meter: Displays Power Load between 10 ~ 999W. Readings of 1 ~ 9W are shown as "Lo" and readings of 1000W+ are shown as "Hi".
- Timer: Timer shows Computer usage time and resets when Computer is turned OFF.
- RPM Display: RPM is displayed in units of 10RPM. Values of 200RPM and below are shown as "0". Values between 201 ~ 6000RPM are supported by the display.
- Temperature Display: Displays temperatures between -9°C and 99C. Temperatures below -10°C are shown as "Lo". The Display will blink temperatures between 80 ~ 99.9°C and display "Hi" for temperatures above 99.9°C.
- Fan Channel Display.
- Jog Wheel: Jog Wheel is used for adjusting Fan RPM and selecting a Fan Channel. RPM can be set from 60 to 6000RPM in units of 60RPM.
- Standard Fans (Fan 1~3): 3-Pin fans that support the RPM output function can be connected for use. PWM Fan: A 4-Pin fan that supports the PWM function can be connected for use.
- Temperature Sensor: Four temperature sensors can be connected.
- CVS Terminal: Receives the measured values of the CVS.
- Power Connector: Connects with the PSU's 4-Pin connector.
Electronics Design & Development
Tengda design, prototype and manufacture a large range of bespoke electronic products for customers from a variety of different industries.
We work closely with our clients to design & develop efficient products that meet their exacting requirements; our in house skills enable us to offer complete solutions, encompassing electronic aspects of the product.
Quality is underpinned by our quality system which is certified to ISO9001:2008.
Electronics Manufacturing Capability
Tengda have many clients who choose to use our subcontract manufacturing service for either part or complete electronical products because we are able to offer:
Electronic products that are right first time
Electronic products that are delivered on time
Electronic products that are cost effective
Our supply chain has been developed over a number of years to enable us to offer our clients a high quality manufacturing service for electronic products.In our fabrication department we manufacture and assemble the most complex electronic products using our tried & tested supply chain to supply bought in components.Electronics ranging from wiring looms, enclosures & populated pcbs through to graphical overlays are manufactured and assembled in house.Products are brought together and assembled in our assembly area where inspection and testing are completed before delivery to client.
Manufactured products include:
Industrial temperature control and manufacturing.
DC motor controller.
Tengda also offers a complete range of electronic sub contract manufacturing services specialising in the design and build of electronic controls and displays developed for specific products and manufacturers. Services include:
Electronic system design and prototype build.
Full manufacturing and assembly services.
PCB design and manufacture.
LCD module design and manufacture.
Send Supplier a Message
Not a Member?
Already a member? Sign In