HP 1500 A Material and Personnel Hoist
- Material and Personnel Hoists run vertically by rack that is installed to hot dip galvanized masts driven by electrical engine with reduction gears and pinion.
- Main mechanism is embedded to hot dip galvanized masts by means of wheels.
- There are 4 units of lever jacks in order to balance the mechanism.
- Cabin dimensions 140 cm width 220 cm length. Custom cabins can be manufactured on demand.
- There are three wide (120 cm width) doors for easy and comfortable loading and unloading.
- Doors is opened outside, Extra platform is not needed on floors.
- There are safety switches on each door.
- There is safety limit switch for detection of mast presence.
- There are safety limit switches for emergency brake, top and bottom controls and overrun.
- Emergency centrifugal safety brake.
- Terminal mast section without rack to avoid cabin overrun.
- Emergency stop push button.
- Manual descent in case of electricity failure.
- Total 1500 kg capacity.
- Length of each mast is 1,50m and 63 kg in weight.
- Masts are coated with hot dip galvanization.
- Masts are connected to each other with 8.8 quality bolts, nuts and lock washers.
- System is tested up to 150 meter height. Anchoring of the masts is required in every 6 meter. With single anchorage it can climb up to 12m.
- We provide project services for anchoring and façade placement.
- All anchoring components such as anchorage pipes, connecting components, wall couplings etc. are provided.
- Can be installed both on the façade and inside the elevator way in the building.
- There 2 vertical speed minimum 12m/min and maximum 24m/min.
- Schneider / ABB brand inverter is used for automatic soft lift off and landing..
ELECTRICAL ENGINES and REDUCTION GEARS
- NORD brand electrical engines and NORD brand reduction gears are used in our products.
- 2 units of 5,5 kW 380 Volt 50-60 Hz 3 phase electrical engines are used for in single mechanism. All electrical engines are equipped with CE certificated magnetic breaks.
- All needed domestic and international quality and other certification is available for the engines and reduction gears.
ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS and FEATURES
- Schneider brand components and equipment are used in all control panels.
- Low voltage is used in control panels in order to avoid accidents.
- Inverter for soft landing and lift off.
- Phase line control equipment is available.
- High and low voltage control switch is available.
- Certified and qualified electricity cables.
- All control panels and electricity boxes are IP65 class protection certified.
- Electrical engines are IP55 class protection certified.
SAFETY EQUIPMENTS and FEATURES
- Independent emergency parachute break on main mechanism.
- Limit switches stops the machine both upward and downwards movements.
- Extra emergency limit switch which stops the machine completely in case of failure of limit switches.
- Control of mast presence switch.
- Emergency Stop.
- High and low voltage protection,
- CE certificated magnetic breaks
- Manual descent equipment for power failure situations.
- Acoustic signal before and during movements.
- Permanent acoustic signal during descending.
- Phase line control equipment.
- Low voltage electrical panel.
- Mast access is block with perforated plate.
- All required warning signs for operators.
COATING and FINISH
- All masts are coated with hot dip galvanization.
- Racks are electroplated.
- All anchorage equipment are electroplated.
- Cabin is coated with powder paint.
- All steel structure of leveling equipment is coated with hot dip galvanization.
- Safety fences are electroplated.
- Perforated plates are electroplated.
- Main Chassis of the main mechanism is coated with hot dip galvanization.
- Main mechanism is coated with electrostatic paint.
QUALITY AND CERTIFICATION
- Our company has ISO 2001:9008 administration quality certificate.
- Our products have CE certificates and complied with the standards EN 12159, EN 1495, E292.
Our Company proceeds its activities since 1991 is manufacturing rack and pinion system material hoists, mast climbing hoists and platforms, transport platforms, construction hoists with the highest standards. Alongside the features of durability and long life time we are working very hard to be your solution provider for façade (exterior) access and maximum productivity for vertical tranportations solutions. Our most important goal is to provide high qualified after sales service and create customer satisfaction.
Send Supplier a Message
Not a Member?
Already a member? Sign In