This DVI Dual Link cable is designed to ensure perfect transfer of digital DVI video. Made of High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper (OFC), the conductor has a very high conductivity, low signal loss and degradation and low electric resistance. All of these result in great signal transmission. Superior High-Density triple shielding technology will reject EM and RF interference, while gold plated connectors will ensure a tight grip. Cable is capable of passing the highest resolutions up to 3840x2400
Primarily used to connect Dual Link Video card to a Dual link compatible Displays (such as Apple 30'', HP 30", Dell 30'' and many more).
Dual Link booster might be required if extending over 15ft to be able to achive the greatest resolutions
* Dual Link DVI “twisted pair” cable construction
* DVI-D “twisted pair” cable construction
* This cable is DVI-D, which means can only transfer digital signals
* 24k Gold plated connectors
* Resolutions up to 3840x2400
* HDTV Compatible
* HDCP Compatible
* Vesa Compatible
* UL CL2 Rated
* High-Density triple shielding for maximum rejection of EMI and RFI
An online store selling computer cables and accessories.
Send Supplier a Message
Not a Member?
Already a member? Sign In