Leeb Hardness Tester
1.1 Typical Applications
* Die cavity of molds
* Inspection of bearing and other mass produced parts on a
* Failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and
* Inspection of installed machinery, permanent parts of
assembled systems and heavy work pieces.
* Testing surface of a small hollow space
* Material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials
* Rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for
large-scale work piece
1.2 Testing Features
* Palm size for narrow space.
* Test at any angle, even upside down.
* Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS,
* Large memory could store 250 groups including single
measured value, impact direction, material and hardness
* User recalibration function allowed.
* Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and
printing by the optional cable.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Low battery indication.
1.3 Technical Specifications
Display: 12.5mm LCD with back light
Accuracy: Display error ±0.8% at LD=900
Measuring range: 200-900L
Materials: 9 different common materials
With RS232C interface
Memory: 250 data can be stored and re-readable
Impact device: D Will handle the majority of hardness testing
applications. Weight: 75g
Power supply: 2x1.5V AAA size battery
Weight: 130g (not including batteries)
Working temperature? - 10°C??50°C
Storage temperature?- 30°C??
GuangzhouLandtekInstruments Co. Ltd. is one of leading professional manufacturers of meters and instruments in China. They have a team of dedication,high level education, cooperation and strong creativity. They always apply the advanced contemporary techniques and experience to their new products. Our instruments are of both high quality and high ratio of performance to price so that products are salable to world- wide market.
‘Quality first and user uppermost’ are one of our claims. Our Instruments strive for best in quality and after-sale service. Satisfying your needs are our wishes.
Send Supplier a Message
Not a Member?
Already a member? Sign In