outdoor composite decking
Packaging and Delivery
1. Green ecological, Innovative technology, Lifestyle
2. Elegant nature wood grain texture and touch, with wood scent
3. Elegant and detailed shape design
4. Resistant to cracking and splitting
5. Water-proof, moldy-proof, prevents rotting and moisture, anti-acid, alkali and pest resistance
6. Environmental friendly, fully recyclable and no other hazard chemical
7. Safe to use for many years
8. No painting, no glue, free maintenance
9. Anti-slip, less crack and warp, barefoot friendly
10. Good weatherability, suitable from -40°C to +60°C
11.Easy to process install and clean
12.UV resistance, Fade resistant Durable
13.Dimension stability against moisture and temperature
14. High quality with competitive price.
Anhui Red Forest New Material Technology Co., Ltd. is a High-tech private enterprise integrating R&D, production, marketing, design and application of WPC materials and products. We have become an expert in the field of WPC since 2010. All the backbone of the scientific and technological contingents have more than ten years experience of WPC industry, trust us, and enjoy the happy and comfortable life we create for you.
Red Forest WPC is mainly made of natural fibers and plastic (HDPE mainly), added with some necessary chemical agents, and produced by professional WPC extruders under the high temperature and pressure, it is an environment-friendly material perfectly integrated with the advantages of wood and plastic, in addition, it may 100% recycling use. WPC material is typical low carbon and green-environment- pollution product for the use of WPC material can reduce the forest harvesting and the environment pollution.
With a tenet of “base ourselves on credibility, strive to make inventions, accumulate a bit of improvement, achieve perfect quality”, Red Forest has committed itself to providing the best product and customer service. While meets the customer need unceasingly, we are willing to make a bigger contribution for the low-carbon economy.
Send Supplier a Message
Not a Member?
Already a member? Sign In