Various Shapes Sintered Ndfeb Magnet for sale
Packaging and Delivery
General Description of sintered ndfeb magnet
1. Neodymium Iron Boron (NdFeB), the most powerful y Rare Earth magnet available today, possesses high energranging from 8MGOe to 48MGOe and wonderful coercive force.
2. As the third generation of Rare Earth permanent magnet, NdFeB products are quite a bit less expensive, and are mechanically stronger and less brittle than SmCo, also density of NdFeB products is about 13% smaller than SmCo products.
3. Because NdFeB magnets are more prone to oxidation than any other magnet alloy, for most applications, coating or plating the magnets is recommended.
Characteristics of Sintered NdFeB magnet :
1. Extreme strong Br Resident induction.
2. Excellent demagnetization resistance capability.
3. Good Price relative to its high magnetic properties.
4. Coating is needed for NdFeB
Surface Treatment Method: Type Information
Metallic Zinc, Nickel, Nickel+Nickel, Copper+Nickel, Nickel+Copper+Nickel
Gold, Organic Epoxy, Nickel+Epoxy coating
Temporary Surface: Passivation
Website: e-magnet.cn / http://www.e-magnet.cn/productsa1.html
Xiamen Yuxiang Magnetic Materials Ind. Co., Ltd. is located in the beautiful coast of southeast sea. Established in 1997, we are an export-oriented enterprise. Now our company becomes an enterprise with advanced technology, owning two factories in China, both of which have their own R&D and QC departments, and are ISO9001: 2000 certified. We also have an office in Xiamen to provide you with prompt export support.
We supply hard magnets and magnetic materials from China. Our magnets include ferrite magnets, flexible magnets, NdFeB magnets, alnico magnets, SmCo magnets, rubber magnets, refrigerator fridge magnets, magnetic powder, magnetic compound tesla meters & magnetizers, and magnetic jewelry. We also supply ferrite cores, MnZn cores and NiZn cores for transformers and coils, loudspeaker magnets, motor magnets, and refrigerator gasket stripes.
Send Supplier a Message
Not a Member?
Already a member? Sign In