2. for waste water treatment
3.Inorganic polymer coagulant
Water insoluble %?
Description & Application:
PAC is a kind of inorganic macromolecule flocculant. Through the hydroxyl ion bridging function and the polyvalent anion polymeric function, it produces large molecular and high electricity inorganic macromolecule. It adapts a wide PH range of 5.0~9.0, and the best is between 6.5~7.6.
1) Purification of river water, lake water and underground water,industry water and industry recycling water.
2) Reclaiming coal from coal-washing waste water and kaolin in ceramic industry
3) Purification of the waste water in printing and dyeing industry, leather industry, brewage industry, mea-processing industry, coal-washing, metallurgy industry, mine, pharmacy, paper-making, and purification of the waste water containing fluorine, oil and heavy metals
4) Tannage and cloth cockling-prevent,Catalyzer carrier.
5) Cement Solidifying, and moulding,Refining of pharmaceuticals, glycerine and sugar,Paper-making glue.
This is AMMAR ENTERPRICE SDN BHD in Malaysia located at Sarawak State base in the production of chemicals. Our company produces chemicals such as caustic SODA, ammonium bicarbonate, white powder polyaluminum chloride, potassium carbonate, POTASSIUM CYANIDE, titanium dioxide, PVC resine
Send Supplier a Message
Not a Member?
Already a member? Sign In