Automatic Weather Station Obersvation
This RFQ is still accepting quotes. Quote now before it expires or is closed.
To view this buyer's information please Sign In now.
Our product portfolio includes industrial grade dataloggers for measuring and monitoring Pressure and Temperature, and each product comes with a free PC interface. With a flexible product design, we allow our clients to easily replace and configure different sensors/inputs.We adopt optimum design and development principles to deliver quality products at an affordable cost.
With a strong expertise and profound knowledge in Aviation, Meteorology, Agronomy, Industrial Automation domains we are well equipped to undertake maintenance contracts as well.
We have a team of dedicated resources working towards IT Solutions, eCommerceApplications and Custom Web application development along with System Testing and Integration and Hosting services.
Automated Weather Observation System (AWOS)
MDCS 13.1 AviTerm ver 1.0
- Range and Cloud Coverage data onto various PC Terminals.Comprehensive representation of real-time and historical meteorological observations at aerodromes
- Displays diagnostics of data-logger and sensor errors
- Provision to summarize Present Weather conditions with an easy to use User Interface
- Provision to create standard WMO reports for METAR and SPECI
- Graphical representation of Weather characteristics, Runway Visual Range and Cloud Coverage conditions
- Provision to export data in standard CSV format or XML format for advanced processing or integration with 3rd party software
- 7 days Data logging capability on the MDCS unit
Kartographers MDCS 13.1 AviTerm ver 1.0 is an Automated Weather Observation system to monitor the current weather conditions at aerodromes. The data processing, archiving, presentation and notification capabilities can serve as a decision support system for the aerodrome operations. The MDCS data logging unit collects data from analog and digital input sources and transmits the raw and processed output to the AviTerm Controllers.
The AviTerm application further pr