For Buyers For Suppliers Community My TopTen

high quality fashion men denim short

high quality fashion men denim short
Quantity:
300 Piece(s)
Shipping Terms:
FOB
Date Posted:
2014-05-09
Expires:
2014-12-31
Status:
Expired

This RFQ is expired and is no longer accepting quotes.

Buyer Information

To view this buyer's information please Sign In now.

Product Details

Our features:
1. Fabric content: 98% cotton /2% spandex
2. Fabric weight:10.00oz-11.5oz
3. Workmanship: monkey wash, whisker, swiftach, tight-dye, Crane mill
4. OEM&ODM offered
MOQ:
1) MOQ for FOB by T/T: 300 PCS/color/style
2) MOQ for FOB by L/C: 2000 PCS/color/style
Package: 1per/Ploy Bag/1PC in an Individual Polybag
Payment terms:
L/C: Irrevocable L/C at sight, for big quantity only
T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment
Leading Time:
1000PCS: 15 days after samples are confirmed,
1000-5000PCS: 25 days after samples are confirmed,
5000-20000PCS: 35 days after samples are confirmed,

Attachments:13.jpg

Community Tools

For Wholesale Buyers

For Wholesalers and Manufacturers

Click Here to Call Us: 800-928-6710