Lead Dioxide Electrode
This RFQ is still accepting quotes. Quote now before it expires or is closed.
To view this buyer's information please Sign In now.
Titanium based lead dioxide (Ti/PbO2) anode is an anode with PbO2 layer on Ti substrate. It has good corrosion-resistance, high overpotential for the oxygen evolution reaction, strong ability of oxidation in aqueous solution electrolysis, big current density, suitable for all kinds of oxygen evolution system conditions, which now has been widely used in electroplating, hydrometallurgy, wastewater treatment, cathodic protection and other fields.
Ti/PbO2 anode is a base metal anode, its production cost is lower than traditional noble metal electrodes, e.g. mixed metal oxide (MMO) electrode, platinized titanium electrode?etc.
1. High overpotential for the oxygen evolution reaction , strong ability of oxidation;
2. Can be used under high current density , high current efficiency , long service life;
3. Good corrosion resistance, higher stability in strong acid H2S04 or HN03;
4. Ti/PbO2 anode, relative to traditional graphite electrode, has more easily machining, higher strength, better corrosion-resistance , Longer service life, lower energy consumption , without expansion and peel off occurred in graphite electrode, there being no risk of increasing carbon content in the deposited metal products on the cathode;
5. Compared with the traditional lead anode, Ti/PbO2 anode's advantage lies in:
(1) Its strength is stronger, the mass is lighter, not easy to deformation during use, can maintain relatively fixed electrode distance, lower cell voltage, saves the electricity, electrode work is more stable, avoiding the economic loss caused by frequent maintenance to the customer, reduce workers labor intensity;
(2) Strong corrosion resistance, long service life, in use process lead dioxide dissolution rate is low?the pollution of cathode products is slight?