Vibration Tester AV-160A
This RFQ is still accepting quotes. Quote now before it expires or is closed.
To view this buyer's information please Sign In now.
The Vibration Tester Applied to the periodic motion measurements to detect moving mechanical imbalances and misaligned. Designed for on-site measuring various mechanical vibration, for quality control, running time and prior equipment maintenance data. Selection of high-performance accelerometers to achieve accurate, replicable measurement It has a bearing condition measurement function.
* In accordance with ISO 2954, used for periodic measurements, to detect out-of-balance, misalignment and other mechanical faults in rotating machines.
* Specially designed for easy on site vibration measurement of all rotating machinery for quality control, commissioning, and predictive maintenance purposes.
* Individual high quality accelerometer for accurate and repeatable measurements.
* Wide frequency range (10Hz~10kHz) in acceleration mode.
* AC output socket for headphones and recording.
* Optional headphones for use as electronic stethoscope.
* Bearing condition monitoring function.
* Use USB data output with connection PC.
* Provide Bluetooth data outputchoice.
Transducer Piezoelectric accelerometer
Accuracy ±5%+2 digits
Measurement Range Displacement : 0.001-4.000 mm equivalent peak-peak / 0.04-160.0 mil
Velocity : 0.1-400.0 mm/s true RMS / 0.004-16.00 inch/s
Acceleration : 0.1-400.0 m/s² equivalent peak / 0.3-1312 ft/s² / 0.0-40g
Frequency Range Displacement : 10Hz. ~ 1kHz.
Velocity :10Hz. ~1kHz.
Acceleration: 10Hz. ~ 10kHz.
Operating Conditions Temperature : 0-50 ?
Humidity : below 95% RH
Analogue Output AC output 0~2.0V peak full scale (load resistance: above 10k)
Power Supply 4x1.5vAAA (UM-4) Battery
Weight 130g (Not including Batteries)
Standard Accessories Main Unit
Magnetic suction seat
Probe (cone) / Probe (spherical)