Window Tint Meter AT-171V
This RFQ is expired and is no longer accepting quotes.
To view this buyer's information please Sign In now.
The Window Tint Meter is applicable to measure the transmittance or haze of all kinds of transparent, translucent samples with parallel plane (such as automobile manufacturing, aerospace, glass products, plastic sheet, sheet, etc). Also can be used to determine the turbidity or clarity of liquid sample (water, drinks and so on).
* This Window Tint Meter is a hand held device that mea- sures the amount of light that passes through a window.
* Technology is designed in accordance with GB 2410-80, ASTM D1033-61, JIS k7105-81 and other standards.
* Digital display, wide measurement range, high resolution.
* One key calibration, easy to use.
* Solid structure, exquisite, easy to carry.
* Solid structure, small volume, light weight.
* Use USB data output and RS-232 data output with connection PC.
* Provide Bluetooth ™ data output choice
Measuring range 0 to 100% Light Transmission
Light Source LED
Measuring Mode Single and Continuous
Operating Conditions Temperature : 0~50°C
Humidity: below 90% RH
Power Supply 4x1.5v Um-4 Battery
Size Main Unit: 140x70x30 mm
Probe: 125x38x38 mm
Weight 130 g(Not including batteries)
Standard Accessories Main Unit