Beijing ECHO Technologies Co., Ltd. (hereinafter to be referred to as ECHO) is a professional manufacturer of leading-edge but highly cost-effective RTU products in China. Our company has been delivering industrial automation products and solutions for a broad range of industries such as oil and gas, water and wastewater, utilities, and environment protection sectors for over 15 years. ECHO also engineers hardware, software and firmware for OEM/ODM application, from the modification of existing products to custom-designed systems. Working with a network of certified distributors and partners, ECHO offers world-class industrial RTU products to system integrators and value-added resellers all over the world. Clients place great trust in ECHO's products and solutions, which are backed by ISO9001 and ISO14001 certification.
Beijing ECHO Technologies., Ltd. was founded in 1998. Headquartered in Beijing, ECHO has 4 subsidiaries and 8 offices in China, with more than 700 employees. As a member of CAA (Chinese Association of Automation), Expert Consultative Committee of CAA and Technical Committee of Component and Instrument of CAA, ECHO has a strong R&D team with good technical expertise and experience. All the RTU and automation products ever manufactured are designed and developed by ourselves, and ECHO owns all the trademarks, patents and software copyright, intellectual property rights of the RTU and automation products produced. ECHO attaches great importance to quality control and our RTU is of high quality with certifications of CE, EMC, etc.
1) High performance 32-bit CPU with embedded real-time operating system (RTOS);
2) Extensive communication ports and protocols, such as Modbus RTU/ASCII/TCP and DNP3;
3) Open programming environment, supporting all IEC61131-3 languages including LD, FBD, IL, ST and SFC;
4) Built-in watchdog timer, helping to protect your application from erroneous output;
5) All the terminal blocks are isolated from the main control circuit;
6) Low power consumption design, ideally for solar-powered installations;
7) Wide operating temperature range, well suited for harsh environment application: -40 centigrade degree~+70 centigrade degree;
8) Industry-standard design, using DIN rail for mounting, easy to install on-site;
9) I/O points expandable, economical and easy for use.
Application and Solutions:
Remote Terminal Unit (RTU) is the basic unit of Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system. By acquiring the data on site, SCADA system can monitor and control the production system with its production units remotely and dispersedly distributed. Composed of several to hundreds of I/O points, RTU can be installed near the measuring site to monitor and control the field signals and industrial equipment. RTU has two basic functions: data acquisition and processing, and data transmission. However, most RTUs have many more advanced functions such as PID control, logic control and flow accumulation, computing, etc.
Based on the features and functions, ECHO's RTU can be used in any kind of automation and control systems, such as SCADA, DCS, and FGS, in many industries listed but not limited as below. With years of industry expertise, ECHO can provide you with total solutions to all your needs.
1) Oil and gas well heads monitoring and control;
2) Oil and gas pipeline supervision, metering and control;
3) Natural gas and heating distribution;
4) Water and wastewater treatment plants;
5) Street lights monitoring and control;
6) Environment protection;
7) Other systems or device where temperature, pressure, flow etc. need to be supervised and controlled.