USD 137.00 - 138.00
- Credit Card
- Western Union
10 Barrels per Day
WORLD-COTE is a specialized industrial coating made from granular raw materials Hollow Glass MicroSpheres by American advanced technology. World-Cote is able to resist the effects of Acid, Alkaline, Salt from the environment, heat insulation,Waterproofing; Helps protect your materials from corrosion, rust, as well as heat cracking Variation.
WORLD-COTE is used for material protection, insulation, noise reduction, and waterproofing:
- Roofing, tiled roof, wall, terrace, ...: Factory, warehouse, school, guests
Hotel, hospital, container, etc.
- Storage of raw materials: water tank, gasoline, oil, industrial barn, frozen storage, pipes
Conduction oil, pipe insulation ...
C. BENEFITS FROM THE PRODUCT
- Chemical resistance, protecting buildings from alkalis, acids, salts ... from the environment, preventing aging
Chemical material, avoid rust.
- Ability to fill and leak. Maximum waterproofing.
- Toughness, good adhesion on all materials.
- High durability under all weather, extreme climate, including coastal climate.
- High resistance to cleaning.
- High heat reflectivity and low coefficient of thermal conductivity help insulate - resist heat effectively.
- Light density, does not affect the structure of the building.
- Environmental friendliness. Does not contain solvents and harmful substances. Easy to apply.
D. THERMAL EFFICIENCY ON ROOFING ROOF
Actual temperature measured at noon on 2 corrugated iron roofs:
Compare Normal World-Cote Roof Temperature difference
The temperature under the corrugated iron roof is 68 o C 43 o C 25 o C
Room temperature 37 o C 32 o C 5 o C
E. TYPICAL SPECIFICATION
Dry matter by volume 65% v / v
Dry density 0.56 - 0.58 kg / l
Dry matter by weight 50% m / m
PH 7.0 - 8.0
Wet density 0.74 - 0.76 kg / l
Solvent system Water
Coverage for 1 liter
4.4 m 2, thickness 0.15 mm
2.2 m 2, thickness 0.30 mm
1.3 m 2, thickness 0.50 mm
Drying time 0.2h 12 minutes
Adhesion 100% adhesion
Hardness pencil 3.5N
Impact resistance 1kg load dropped from a height of up to 94 cm without sample cracking.
Bending at the smallest cone diameter 3.2mm without the material being destroyed.
- Resistant to heat at 110 ° C. No blistering or peeling. No cracking during bending.
- Ability to create films at low temperatures 5 ° C Create normal films.
- Resistance to cleaning No signs of damage after 500 rounds.
Water resistance No blistering after 96 hours of soaking in water.
- Resistance to alkali No blistering after 48 hours of soaking in saturated Ca OH 2 solution
- Salt water resistance No blistering after soaking 96 hours a 3% salt water solution
- Acid resistance No blistering after 24 hours soaking in 5% sulfuric acid solution
- Lead content Pb, mg / kg Not detected
- Mercury content Hg, mg / kg Not detected
- Content of Arsenic As, mg / kg Not detected
- Content of cadmium Cd, mg / kg Not detected.
F. INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Prepare the surface to be coated
- Dilute with clean water to create a dilution suitable for each construction method, usually about 15% - 20%.
Carry out material coating
- Use a brush, roller or spray machine.
- Apply thin first coat about 30% of total rate.
- Class 2 is about 60 minutes away from class 1 sunny.
- Cover 2 layers evenly according to desired norm.
Note: For rippled surfaces corrugated iron surface, the surface area to be covered is always larger
Usable area. Surface area to be covered Useful area x Coefficient of wavelength.
- Spray all the material in the pipe and nozzles. Fill up with clean water and spit out.
- If using a brush or roller, remove any excess material. Wash and soak tools with water
- Clean up flaking materials.
- Wash the surface with clean water.
- Filling holes, cracks.
- If metal is rusted, it is necessary to cover with anti-rust lining.
- For new metal factory, it is necessary to clean the protective oil layer on the metal surface.
Wall / concrete surface
- Old wall / concrete
- Scrape off old peeling material.
- Filling cracks.
- New wall / concrete
- Let newly-built walls / concrete dry completely about 20 days
- Surface treatment: smoothing, sanding, etc.
- First in, first out FIFO
- Keep in original when not in use.
- Keep in a dry and well-ventilated place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of CHILDREN.
- Shelf life: 36 months.
- 18 Liter pail.
I. ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY AND HEALTH
The product does not contain substances harmful to the environment and health.
Product does not cause explosion.