Karass Fashion Textile Industrial Co., Ltd.
White Home Use Polyester Fiber Batting
Delivery Lead Time:
25 days after deposit
Package can be roll or sheet.
And detailed please check our product details
400 Kilogram per Day
This thermal bonded batting is made with new and friendlier bonding method. This batting achieves an ultra-light weight batting ideal for summer quilts, handing quilting and especially great when you’re doing heavy machine quilting as thermal/warm bond stays soft and supple.
Product Thermal bonded batting
Weight 80-500 GSM
Material Wool/polyester, cotton/polyester, bamboo/polyester, polyester
Color Natural white
Technics Newest eco-friendly thermal bonded+special treatment
Performance Warm with light weight and loft
Highlight Eco-friendly and loft
Application Used for durable quilt backing, apparel and blankets
Bed and batting sizes sheet:
Bed size Standard batting sheet size Roll batting size
Craft 36”*45” 45”*30M
Crib 45”*60” 45”*30M
Twin 72”*90” 90”*30M
Full 81”*96” 96”*20,
Queen 90”*108” 90”*30M
King 120”*120” 120”*20,
Benefits of thermal bonded batting
1. More delicate than needle punched batting, but it is perfect in frames and long arm machine quilting.
2. Contains no resins or glue.
3. Will not shift, migrate or beard.
4. Quilt or tie leaving up to 5” apart.
5. Once quilted, machine wash&dry.
1. Thermal bonded is made with a new and eco-friendly bonding method.
2. Unique bi-component polyester fiber instead of resins or glues to hold natural cotton fiber together.
3. Fibers are blended, layered and lightly needle punched forming the batting.
4. Through a process of calendaring to melt the exterior of polyester fibers to binding the natural cotton.
5. This process achieves an ultra-light weight batting ideal for summer quilts, handing quilting.