Vedard Security Electronics Export Enterprise
Photoelectric Smoke Alarm Wireless Fire Alarm System
Delivery Lead Time:
in 3 days
1000 Piece(s) per Week
Support NFPA 72 emergency evacuation signals in short buzz mode.
Used alone or interconnected with other detectors (max. 40 sets)
Photoelectric Smoke Detector Smoke Alarm Solar power wireless fire detector. Can be used with same brand HB wireless alarm control panel with more than 500 zones for wireless fire alarm system. Check same brand wireless compatible devices at https://www.vedardalarm.com/hb-solar-beams-m-3
HB-BJQ-560B has PSTN and GSM double network with smart phone app and 560 wireless zones capacity.
HB-G250 has 8 wired and 992 wireless zones capacity. It has PSTN network and software for security serivce monitoring. Check it at http://www.vedardalarm.com/alarm-host-for-compatibility-of-solar-powered-wireless-beams-p-117
Wireless long range repeater can extend transmission distance to 1km. Can used maximu 4 repeater for 4 times distance. It can be checked at http://www.vedardalarm.com/hb-solar-powered-wireless-signal-long-rang-repeater-p-81
Wireless fire alarm system can be applied as small and medium business, commercial building security solution. Of course, Perimeter beam, PIR, gas sensor and siren strobe can be added for complete building security protection.
Below is details of this item smoke alarm.
1. Photoelectric Detection Method
2. Ceiling Mounting
3. Optical Labyrinth
4. Low power consumption and long service life;
5. The detector is powered via solar without use of external source;
6. When detecting smoke exceeds the permissible limit, the detector will send out a local audible and visual alarm and send out wireless alarm signals to the host at the same time.
7. Low-voltage alarm;
8. Manual test function;
9. Avoid the sensor's drift
10. Used alone or interconnected with other detectors (max. 40 sets);
11. Support NFPA 72 emergency evacuation signals in short buzz mode.
1. Sensor: Optical Cavity Labyrinth
2. Operating Voltage: 3.6V,2600mAH
3. Operating Current: Static Current: Less than 10uA; Alarm Current: 10-30mA;
4, Alarm Volume: 85dB at 10 ft;
5. Sensitivity to Smoke: Test value of 3.2% weak smoke per foot under ul217 Standard;
6. Wireless Transmitting Frequency: FM 433MHz;
7. Wireless Transmitting Distance: 100m (in open area);
8. Low-voltage Alarm: 2.2V±0.2 V;
9. Operating Environment: -10?~50?
10. Monitoring Area: 20 m2;