During the recently concluded 2014 Internet CES, BodyGuardz launched its latest version of ScreenGuardz Pure screen protectors, now enhanced with anti-microbial coating.
Based in Draper, Utah, BodyGuardz is one of the leaders of creating device protection products and consumer electronics accessories. The company started in 2002 with just a humble line of screen protectors for common devices, which has now grown into a huge comprehensive range accessible to all mobile device users throughout the world. Since then, they have been committed to deliver only high quality products and award-winning customer service at competitive prices. They are also actively giving back to the community through its portion of Bodyguardz earjax product sales.
BodyGuardz’s anti-microbial coating was initially introduced back in 2012. The company now offers the coating with the upgraded UltraTough material to ScreenGuardz Pure users. ScreenGuardz Pure is made of special chemically-tempered glass exclusively developed for BodyGuards. Treated with anti-microbial coating, the protective film keeps away microbes from growing on your beloved devices other than preventing them from wear and tear due to everyday use.
“After its debut with UltraTough clear skins, we are happy to reintroduce the anti-microbial coating with the Pure,” said BodyGuardz COO Dain Hodson.
Here is some of ScreenGuardz’s Pure glass protector advantages listed by the company:
- Protection – 9H+ surface hardness offers superior durability and scratch prevention, as well as shock, heat and chemical resistance
- Clarity – Crystal clear resolution and optical clarity far exceeds that of ordinary protectors
- Appearance – A smudge-resistant coating prevents fingerprints and facilitates cleaning
- Functionality – A thin .4mm thickness allows for greater touch sensitivity and exceptional form factor
- Anti-Microbial – The glass has been treated with an anti-microbial to protect the film from microbial growth
- Ease of Use – A special adhesive makes application and removal a snap
- Safety – Anti-shatter glass minimizes risk of injury if the glass is broken
- Advantage Program – Eligible for lifetime replacements
BodyGuardz will be shipping ScreenGuardz Pure with the new anti-microbial coating sometime this February 2014. For more information, visit the company website at http://www.bodyguardz.com.