TopTenWholesale recognizes that social media has become a prominent tool to connect with customers. The numbers don’t lie, your customers are active on several social media platforms and are waiting to learn about you:
Did you know that…
- Facebook has over 1.19 billion active users?
- Google+ has 300 million active users?
- LinkedIn has 259 million users?
- Twitter has over 500 million total users?
This is why TopTenWholesale has now included social media links within supplier profile pages to help promote a company’s visibility and social media. Available social media links include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google Plus.
Remember, knowing what platforms your customers use will help you spread the information that much easier. If your customers are using it, they won’t need to go out of their way to find you. Make it as easy as possible for them to learn about you and your product/service offerings.
There are several business benefits to creating and promoting your social media profiles:
- Increased exposure
- 0% upfront marketing expense
- Boost SEO and web traffic
However, to receive all the benefits or your social media, there are a few things you must do:
- Commit to long term planning
- Create and continue to innovate marketing plans
- Define and understand your audience
Check out our blog post “Common But Avoidable Social Media Mistakes” to learn about the dos and don’ts of social media and maintaining good etiquette.
For help in activating your social media links, contact us at TopTenWholesale.com in the following ways: email@example.com or 1-800-928-6710