Packaging and Delivery
Specification/model format: MTG1
Material: semiconductor ceramic resistor chip /glass
Applicable temperature range?-45250?
Output signal: analog signal output
1. The product is a radial lead double-ended glass package thermistor
2. Good stability and high reliability
3. Wide resistance range: 2500K?
4. High resistance and B value accuracy
5. Glass package, can be used under harsh conditions such as high temperature and high humidity
6. Small size, sturdy structure, easy for automatic installation
7. Operating temperature range -45 250?
8. As a type of NTC diode, features fast heat induction and high sensitivity
1. Temperature control and temperature detection of household appliances such as induction cooker, electric pressure cooker, rice cooker, electric oven, disinfection cabinet, water dispenser, microwave oven, electric heater, etc.
2. Temperature detection and temperature compensation of medical equipment such as copiers, printers, etc.
3. Temperature control and testing of industrial, medical, environmental protection, meteorological, and food processing equipment
4. Temperature protection of rechargeable battery pack and charger
5.Temperature compensation of instrument coils, integrated circuits, quartz crystal oscillators and thermocouples
ResistanceR25?? 5K 10K 15K 20K 50K 100K 200K
B valueR25/R50 3380 3950 3470 4200 3977 4100 4200
Tolerance 1% 2% 3% 5%
Note: What is the B value:
A material constant that describes the resistance-temperature relationship. The value of B can reflect the scale of resistance to temperature change between two specific temperatures. As the temperature changes, the resistance value of a product with a large B value under the same conditions changes more, that is to say, it is more sensitive.
TOPOS is a professional sensors factory. We provide Home Appliance Temperature Sensor, Pellet Grill Temperature Sensor and so on. Want to know about temperature sensor types and applications Please contact us.
TPS is a leading supplier of high precision NTC Negative Temperature Coefficient thermistors and temperature probe assemblies, Humidity component and Humidity sensors . Our range of NTC thermistors and temperature probe assembles are suitable for a wide range of temperature measurement, temperature control and temperature compensation applications. Established in 2003. As a subsidiary company of Senba GroupStock300701 in 2019.
Send Supplier a Message
Not a Member?
Already a member? Sign In