Industrial Magnet 1 inch x1/4 inch x1/8 inch Magnetic Plate Thin Magnet Bar
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1 in length, 1/4 in width, and 1/2 in thickness, with the pull force of 18.71 lb vertically. It is made from an alloy of neodymium, iron and boron, plated with triple layers of nickel-copper-nickel for effective corrosion protection.
The applications of this neodymium block magnet include automotive, consumer electronics, home appliances, industrial equipment automation, information technology products, medical devices and so on.
Why Choose Us
1. ISO9001: 2015 Quality Management System certified by TUV with continuous improvements.
2. 25 years experience in neodymium magnet R D and Manufacturing with over 1000 customized designs.
3. R D team with multiple patents led by national scientific and technological progress award winner.
4. Ultimate magnetic solution provided with easy communication and fast response.
1. All neodymium magnets are very strong and brittle.
2. Must be handled with extreme care to avoid personal injury.
3. Eye protection should be worn when handling magnets.
4. Keep the magnets away from pacemakers.
5. The neodymium magnet should NOT be for children.
SKU Code: ATECHBL007
Dimensions: 1 x1/4 x1/8
Material: NdFeB, Grade N42
Magnetization Direction: through the thickness
Weight: 100 g
Br Max/Gauss rating: 13200 GS
Max Operating Temp: 80ºC 176ºF
In our factory you can find 1 inch square magnets and thin magnets.Our high-performance and custom-made products have been widely used throughout a diverse range of industries.
Located in Beijing, China, Atech HTXD is a professional sintered Neodymium manufacturer, dedicated to serving magnetic needs of global customers. With 25 years of experience of working with our customers for satisfying magnetic solutions, we have developed unsurpassed corporate strengths in product design, quality control and customer service. Equipped with state-of-art manufacturing facilities, our factory has an annual production capacity of 1000 tons.
Send Supplier a Message
Not a Member?
Already a member? Sign In