Pressure Containers CNC Spinning Machine
The process of forming by rotating metal is used to make pressure vessels and vessels. The special configuration of this CNC Spinning Machine allows the starting tube to be fixed and heated by means of an external induction device, so that the corresponding fusion of the steel takes place to ensure the container is sealed. Pressure vessels can be used for oxygen cylinders, CNG, hydraulic accumulators, etc.
Processing and production is simple
Short Spinning Time
High Accuracy In Production And Processing
High Automation Accuarcy
Siemens SIMENS 808D 828D CNC Systerm
Playback motion control
LEICHMAN Made Double roller vertical style strong spinning machine specializing in the manufacture of various models of automobile wheel.
1. The spindle and transmission system of the Metal Spinning Machine bed and the tail stock of the spinning roller frame have enough rigidity.
2. the lateral and longitudinal feeding mechanism of the spinning frame is combined driven by hydraulic pressure and machinery, which can produce enough selective pressure and adjust speed in balance.
3. Processing Capacity: 24 12
4. Singal roller extrusion force: 10T
5. Control Shaft number: 4 Feed Shaft, 1 Main Shaft
6. High Precision Metal Spinning Produce is realized by using servo motor drive and high rigidity structure.
Applications of LIGHT DUTY CNC METAL SPINNING MACHINE
Lamp reflectors, LED lampshades, handicrafts, hardware processing industries, etc.
Aluminum, Aluminum alloy, Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Cooper
The light duty WLL series Leichman CNC spinning machine is specially developed to meet the needs of small spinning parts in mobile lighting, commercial lighting, cookware, hardware, handicrafts, air conditioners, automobiles and other industries. It could save labor costs and also affordable.
It could also be equipped with manipulator which could do the automatic loading and unloading.
The machine is very stable with mature technology and now is highly recognized by customers from all over the worlds.
Spinning technical problems are thrown at me, letting you make money easily
Since 1984, Mr. Su established a processing base in Shanghai that produced engine components and missile headshells, and he accumulated rich experience in spinning technology. In the production, Mr. Su found that the old-fashioned spinning technology could not be integrated and was unable to reduce the welds of the parts. For all difficult-to-deform materials, it also needed to be machined after forging, and the material utilization rate could only reach 3%.
After years of research and development, the intelligent one-off spinning machine was successfully manufactured. In 2008, Mr. Su established the Lefeld Spinning Manufacturing Co., Ltd. in Shanghai and extended branches in the Americas and Europe. The horizontal advancement has mainly solved the following problems for aviation, military, automotive and other industries:
1. The use of strong spinning technology for difficult-to-deform materials such as hyperbolic, parabolic, and double-cone shapes can improve the strength, fatigue resistance and the reliability of parts after spinning.
2. It can easily solve the problems with the special-shaped components, and the spinning of special materials except for the circular workpiece.
3. Intelligent control continues after the spinning is interrupted.
4. Composite spinning: the combination of the cylindrical part and the profiled part adopt more advanced technology to combine the general rotation and the strong rotation.
5. Perfectly combine modern robots, laser cutting and spinning machines to achieve a truly unmanned workshop production line.
Our company cherishes responsibility and integrity. Mr. Su said that the machine manufacturing industry should not only provide cost-effective machines but also provide high-quality services. You can hand over the problems of spinning to us, and even the company will provide new product designing and processing services to help you save time and money on new product development.
Send Supplier a Message
Not a Member?
Already a member? Sign In