WORLD COTE INSULATION COATING
WORLD-COTE is a specialized industrial coating made from granular raw materials Hollow Glass MicroSpheres by American advanced technology. World-Cote is able to resist the effects of Acid, Alkaline, Salt from the environment, heat insulation,Waterproofing; Helps protect your materials from corrosion, rust, as well as heat cracking Variation.
WORLD-COTE is used for material protection, insulation, noise reduction, and waterproofing:
- Roofing, tiled roof, wall, terrace, ...: Factory, warehouse, school, guests
Hotel, hospital, container, etc.
- Storage of raw materials: water tank, gasoline, oil, industrial barn, frozen storage, pipes
Conduction oil, pipe insulation ...
C. BENEFITS FROM THE PRODUCT
- Chemical resistance, protecting buildings from alkalis, acids, salts ... from the environment, preventing aging
Chemical material, avoid rust.
- Ability to fill and leak. Maximum waterproofing.
- Toughness, good adhesion on all materials.
- High durability under all weather, extreme climate, including coastal climate.
- High resistance to cleaning.
- High heat reflectivity and low coefficient of thermal conductivity help insulate - resist heat effectively.
- Light density, does not affect the structure of the building.
- Environmental friendliness. Does not contain solvents and harmful substances. Easy to apply.
D. THERMAL EFFICIENCY ON ROOFING ROOF
Actual temperature measured at noon on 2 corrugated iron roofs:
Compare Normal World-Cote Roof Temperature difference
The temperature under the corrugated iron roof is 68 o C 43 o C 25 o C
Room temperature 37 o C 32 o C 5 o C
E. TYPICAL SPECIFICATION
Dry matter by volume 65% v / v
Dry density 0.56 - 0.58 kg / l
Dry matter by weight 50% m / m
PH 7.0 - 8.0
Wet density 0.74 - 0.76 kg / l
Solvent system Water
Coverage for 1 liter
4.4 m 2, thickness 0.15 mm
2.2 m 2, thickness 0.30 mm
1.3 m 2, thickness 0.50 mm
Drying time 0.2h 12 minutes
Adhesion 100% adhesion
Hardness pencil 3.5N
Impact resistance 1kg load dropped from a height of up to 94 cm without sample cracking.
Bending at the smallest cone diameter 3.2mm without the material being destroyed.
- Resistant to heat at 110 ° C. No blistering or peeling. No cracking during bending.
- Ability to create films at low temperatures 5 ° C Create normal films.
- Resistance to cleaning No signs of damage after 500 rounds.
Water resistance No blistering after 96 hours of soaking in water.
- Resistance to alkali No blistering after 48 hours of soaking in saturated Ca OH 2 solution
- Salt water resistance No blistering after soaking 96 hours a 3% salt water solution
- Acid resistance No blistering after 24 hours soaking in 5% sulfuric acid solution
- Lead content Pb, mg / kg Not detected
- Mercury content Hg, mg / kg Not detected
- Content of Arsenic As, mg / kg Not detected
- Content of cadmium Cd, mg / kg Not detected.
F. INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Prepare the surface to be coated
- Dilute with clean water to create a dilution suitable for each construction method, usually about 15% - 20%.
Carry out material coating
- Use a brush, roller or spray machine.
- Apply thin first coat about 30% of total rate.
- Class 2 is about 60 minutes away from class 1 sunny.
- Cover 2 layers evenly according to desired norm.
Note: For rippled surfaces corrugated iron surface, the surface area to be covered is always larger
Usable area. Surface area to be covered Useful area x Coefficient of wavelength.
- Spray all the material in the pipe and nozzles. Fill up with clean water and spit out.
- If using a brush or roller, remove any excess material. Wash and soak tools with water
- Clean up flaking materials.
- Wash the surface with clean water.
- Filling holes, cracks.
- If metal is rusted, it is necessary to cover with anti-rust lining.
- For new metal factory, it is necessary to clean the protective oil layer on the metal surface.
Wall / concrete surface
- Old wall / concrete
- Scrape off old peeling material.
- Filling cracks.
- New wall / concrete
- Let newly-built walls / concrete dry completely about 20 days
- Surface treatment: smoothing, sanding, etc.
- First in, first out FIFO
- Keep in original when not in use.
- Keep in a dry and well-ventilated place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of CHILDREN.
- Shelf life: 36 months.
- 18 Liter pail.
I. ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY AND HEALTH
The product does not contain substances harmful to the environment and health.
Product does not cause explosion.
- Producing and supplying glue lines for industry and construction such as: Silicone adhesive, Gold glue, Construction adhesive, Milk glue, 2-component adhesive, RP7 anti-rust oil, etc.
- Producing and supplying Coatings, roofing maintenance services for industrial factories.
- Specializing in consulting, providing solutions to help reduce costs, improve processes, optimize costs for businesses.
- Producing, supplying and constructing water-based coating Coating for industry, maintenance of corrugated iron roof, water-based paint specialized for Zinc, Galvanized Iron, Inox.
- Interior decoration industry Mattress, sofa: TTT Construction and Trading Joint Stock Company, Uu Viet Mattress Company Limited, Lac Long Production Trading Company Limited, Bong Bich Hue Production Trading Company Limited, Company Trung Son Mattress Company, Rochdale Spears Company Limited, Moc Hoa Binh Manufacturing And TT Co., Ltd, AA Architecture Construction Joint Stock Company, Urban Signage Company Limited ...
- Labeling industry: Hop Tri Investment Joint Stock Company, Asia Fish Oil Joint Stock Company, Hai Long An Production Trading Company Limited, Long An Plant Protection Company Limited, ...
Paper packaging industry: Nam Tay Phuong Joint Stock Company, Xuan Loc Printing Design Company Limited, Vina Hsin Lung Company Limited, ...
- Stainless Steel and Glass Aluminum Industry: Hawata Vietnam Company Limited, Qui Phuc Production-Trading-Service Company Limited, Hai Long Siamese Production - Trading Service Co., Ltd, Alhaco International Import Export Company Limited, Company Limited BFC Engineering and Commerce etc ..
- Other customers in the fields: flooring, wallpaper, paper packaging, plastic packaging, plaster ceilings, helmet production, plastic, printing, pesticides, etc.
HIEP NHAT JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Tax Code: 0 3 0 9 1 3 5 9 7 2
Address: 7/6/2 Linh Dong Street, KP 7, Linh Dong Ward, Thu Duc District, HCMC
Phone: 08 3729 4737
Send Supplier a Message
Not a Member?
Already a member? Sign In